What's new

Sexiest Cologne you have ever smelled?

Hello guys!

I want to buy a cologne for Christmas, as a gift for myself!!

I have smelled DOLCE & GABBANA "THE ONE", man what a scent! Very sexy and warm!

But I want to know more about people who have tried more colognes, so which do you thing is the sexiest cologne??

Thank you and Mery Christmas!!!

Hello guys!

I want to buy a cologne for Christmas, as a present for myself!!

I have smelled DOLCE & GABBANA "THE ONE", man what a scent! Very sexy and warm!

But I want to know more about people who have tried more colognes, so which do you thing is the sexiest cologne??

Thank you and Mery Christmas!!!

I've been getting very nice attention from the ladies when I'm awash in Tabac.

My all-time favorite cologne is REALM, with Human Pheromones. If you buy it, keep it in the box, as it will deteriorate by exposure to light.

Roger & Gallet Open

I like Dolce and Gabbana however, it doesn't like me and the scent lasted less than 10 minutes.
It's important with eau de toilette's to sample them and make sure that the scent lasts with you as they act differently on people and some of them disappear very quickly indeed.

Perfect Veil by Creative Scentualization and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. They are woman's perfume of course (I am not gay).

The 4 fragrances that have produced the strongest reactions from women are:
Kouros Fraicheur, YSL.
Rive Gauche, YSL.
Rose 31, Le Labo.
Habit Rouge EDC, Guerlain.

L'artisan's Méchant Loup!,"Big Bad Wolf" in French. Wood, spice, and MORE wood! This would be my go-to scent, but its $135 for 3.4 oz, on a student's budget I don't think so!

Sex Panther by Odeon. It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

proxy.php

In actuality, I seem to get the most compliments when wearing Prada for men. I've tried mixing it up a bit here and there and that's the one which seems to garner the most "you smell great" reactions. It's more of a softer and clean smell, but it seems to do the trick. I also like Essentials by Lacoste.

London Gentleman? No, no, no, hold on. Blackbeard's Delight!

In all seriousness, you're asking a bunch of guys what to get. If you have a girl, ask her. If you don't, ask your female friends or coworkers, or just random girls you see at the bar or library. I like to enjoy the scent I'm wearing, but in the end, it's for her...not for me.

My girl LOVES Issey Miyake. Nothing special to me, clean and bearable, but it gets her all hot and bothered, which is the point of wearing cologne in the first place, no? :)

I like the following the best (and usually get some female compliments thrown my way) when I wear:
Obsession for Men (Calvin Klein)
Carlos Santana for Men (Carlos Santana)
Body Kouros (YSL)
M7 Fresh (YSL).

Scent should evoke confidence therefore, it really is all about what you feel good with.

for me it is

DK fuel
Bvgari black
M7

but again depends on the moment and mood. :cool:

Aramis
Serge Lutens' Amber Sultan
SL's Muscs Koublai Khan
Banana Republic's Cordovan
212 Sexy
Channel Allure
Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur