What's new

Sexiest Cologne you have ever smelled?

Pasha by Cartier. Whenever I wear that cologne, I need a stick to keep the ladies away. One at a time please!! :biggrin:

I looked it up...sounds interesting...but is the one you have Pasha De Cartier Original (1992) or Pasha De Cartier Fraicheur Menthe (2000)?

I've been getting very nice attention from the ladies when I'm awash in Tabac.

My all-time favorite cologne is REALM, with Human Pheromones. If you buy it, keep it in the box, as it will deteriorate by exposure to light.

I have used REALM...does work quite well.....

In all honesty, my favorite colognes are Acqua Di Gio, Hanae Mori, and John Varvatos.....all 3 are great scents and I get complimented to no end when I wear them...the only time I get complimented more, is when I wear my Human Pheromone oil......not the REALM I mentioned earlier.....It really gives you an edge...and whats nice about the oil....as long as you dont put the cologne on top of it or it on top of the cologne, it will do its job and not be damaged by the cologne....The women are on you like white on rice....only 3 at a time please...:lol:...j/k LOL...my gf would kill me if she read this..........

Ormonde Man...its good stuff but really expensive. Also make sure you only use a little bit because its super strong.

I looked it up...sounds interesting...but is the one you have Pasha De Cartier Original (1992) or Pasha De Cartier Fraicheur Menthe (2000)?

I have the Pasha de Cartier Original. The Fraicheur Menthe is great also, but the original has a warmer scent with a modicum of woodiness. I think there's still some mint in the original, but it's just enough to balance out the heavier notes with a bit of "freshness," if you will. It's a very interesting balance, and is classicaly masculine.

I have gotten many compliments from one that i did not expect and that is Polo Black. But the one to make the girls turn heads for me is L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme. You cant beat it.

Baldessarini by Hugo.
A custom blend from Aroma Sanctum that is basicly a mix of Egyption musk, Sandlewood and patchoulli.
And the old stand by for the last 15 years...

CK Obsession for men. For some reason it doesn't smell like Obsession on me. I am not the biggest fan of the smell until the top notes go away, but the base notes... Gotta love it.

I actually just ordered an "impression" of it in oil form from http://www.saveonscents.com I am hoping it fits the bill.
I plan on mixing the oil with some perfumers alcohol.

I'll let you guys know what I think.

I get compliments with:

Polo Double Black
Rochas Man - People say Thierry Mugler A*Men is similar, but I have not smelt A*Men yet.

SWMBO goes bananas for Castle Forbes 1445, and ladies in general seem to adore it.

Another I'd consider to be "sexy" is Santa Maria Novella's Musk. Really, really wonderful stuff. I find it similar to Endymion, but more masculine.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I've got to ask given what has been said so far . . . what is the scent of calm, cool, collected success . . . a guy you can trust, straight arrow . . .

I recall a scent called grey linen . . . is that it? (is that why I like Mama Bear Green Irish Tweed type so darn much)

Mike

Not my nose, but last week the receptionist came in my office and asked what I was wearing, because it was very nice. I decanted some of it for her boyfriend.

Fragrance = Royall Muske
Receptionist = 60yrs +

Top Bottom