What's new

Sexiest Cologne you have ever smelled?

Did you know they actually make Sex Panther now?

http://www.sex-panther.com/
proxy.php

I bought Armani CODE!

But I still want D&G THE ONE.
You have to smell these colognes, they are really good.

Badger and Blade Cologne.

It is warm, reminds you of primal nature, refined, deep and makes no excuses for not being mainstream. It does what it does on its own terms.

Sounds like a real man to me. What is sexier than that?

I'm really a "Black Beard's Delight" kinda guy during the winter. The rum based, slightly salty scent with hints of real drift wood really gets the ladies going. Rest of the year its London Gentleman for me.

But seriously, I would say there are many, many colognes that women love. But the best advice might be the following three things:

1) where what YOU like
2) don't wear what you like if you have personally asked a whole bunch of people what they think of the scent and they all say they hate it, otherwise, wear what YOU like.
3) wear an amount that is only barely noticeable to those around you

Acqua di Parma Colonia
Vintage Guerlain Vetiver
L'Artisan Parfuemers L'Eau de L'Artisan
MPG Parfum d'Habit

In labratory tests it worked 60% of the time, all the time.

Steve

Sex Panther by Odeon. It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

proxy.php

In actuality, I seem to get the most compliments when wearing Prada for men. I've tried mixing it up a bit here and there and that's the one which seems to garner the most "you smell great" reactions. It's more of a softer and clean smell, but it seems to do the trick. I also like Essentials by Lacoste.

London Gentleman? No, no, no, hold on. Blackbeard's Delight!

In all seriousness, you're asking a bunch of guys what to get. If you have a girl, ask her. If you don't, ask your female friends or coworkers, or just random girls you see at the bar or library. I like to enjoy the scent I'm wearing, but in the end, it's for her...not for me.

My girl LOVES Issey Miyake. Nothing special to me, clean and bearable, but it gets her all hot and bothered, which is the point of wearing cologne in the first place, no? :)
+1 about asking the lady. If I am with my girlfriend and find some scents I like, she will definitely have the last say! In the end, as much as we hate to admit it, the female always has the last say, right?

If you have a girl, ask her. If you don't, ask your female friends or coworkers, or just random girls you see at the bar or library. I like to enjoy the scent I'm wearing, but in the end, it's for her...not for me.

Probably not the best of ideas. Women say they like one thing, but when push comes to shove, they go for a completely different thing.

The frags I recieve the most compliments on from women are the most masculine ones I have. Things like Givenchy Gentleman, Bel Ami, Cypres-Musc, Kouros, Bois du Portugal and yes....even Yatagan. But when you ask women which ones they like, or if they try and help you pick out one, they'll always pick a light, sweet frag; things like Issey or AdG.

But....that's just my experience.

I'm young, and it probably means I hang out with classless girls with no taste (I do) but I've gotten the most compliments on Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant stick (not wearing any cologne) and after that (embarrassed) tag body spray.

GB

Believe it or not, mine likes the old formulation of Abercrombie & Fitch Woods, which has been out of production since Abercrombie changed its focus toward the younger set.

Pasha by Cartier. Whenever I wear that cologne, I need a stick to keep the ladies away. One at a time please!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom