What's new

And the winner of "The Worst TV Add of 2008" is...

so many choices. so many that made me want to throw a rock at the tv.
hmmmm.
I really really hate that women who needs to lie to all her friends and family everytime she lights a Glade candle.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Gilette tried to sell a 5-bladed (three is not enough!!) razor system with only three sports stars? :001_rolle

Huge +1

That, and the singing freecreditreport.com ads. Stab my ears, quickly!!!

Also, there's a local ad for something called "The Add Sheet" (sic), where they can't even spell "ad" correctly (hint: it's two freaking letters. Why would I trust you with my copy when you can't spell a two-letter abbreviation correctly?). (No knock on the OP, for whom English is presumably not a native language, being in Poland; the yokels at this outfit have no such excuse).

Anything with this shrieking moron in it:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
good point there. they needed 2 more.

Doc4, burnwood,

the thing was that no other guys wanted to have their faces ripped to shreds by this 5-blade monster... :smile:

BTW, I bet that when they make those stupid ads, first a pro barber gives each guy a str8 shave (you know, "the best a man can get" kind of shave).

The razors used while shooting the ad have no blades inside, just some plastic blade-like pieces to evenly wipe the goo off of their faces.

That's prolly how they make those famous Gillette slides look so sexy...

Sweet Shaving Dreams!

Blessings,
Marcin

If I hear that Toyota "Saved By Zero" massacre one more time, I will poke sharp sticks into my ears.

The Ziploc Freezer bag commercial with the crazy mom who has to put the frozen peas in a ziploc bag (the original bag wasn't good enough...and how many bags of peas does one psychotic mother need to buy?) and then serve her family previously frozen mac and cheese, peas and hotdogs is one that will make me want to poke my eyes out.

I just wish we could return to the days of sane commercials for things like the Flo-Bee (sighs...)

Oh wait...I forgot one. That damn Flomax, Flo-something commercial with the 6 guys who can't spend time together because someone is always peeing drives me nuts. 6 guys with peeing problems? In one group of friends? Guess we won't be showing the beer commercials to that group.

From ShamWow, something to look forward to in 2009.

[YOUTUBE]pPKtBM99kAc[/YOUTUBE]

"You're gonna love my nuts!"

Top Bottom