What's new

my little collection

I just spent some good time today rearranging my Gillette collection in my display case (such fun!) so I am thrilled and thought I would show some pics... As you can see I have a theme of 'Old, Older, and Oldest'.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

No wonder I'm having a hard time finding double rings . . . You own them all!! :w00t:

A great collection and very nicely displayed.

Regards,
Tom

Great collection and well displayed! That's the fun of collecting, to me, seeing all the different items without having to dig through boxes or drawers. Thanks for sharing!

Wow! what a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. How long have you been collecting them.

Lucky

I wonder if Gillette even has such a nice display. Well done!

Unfortunately they don't im afraid. When they were celebrating their 100th year in 2001 they had to get help from collectors in order to get records of razor models and advertisements. It was a mess then and now that P&G has taken over, im sure what little there was has been flushed away.

If this is your idea of "little collection" i would love to see what you consider big! :biggrin: Kudos to you on this impressive collection.

If this is your idea of "little collection" i would love to see what you consider big! :biggrin: Kudos to you on this impressive collection.

I live three miles from the world's largest Gillette collection. The owner has a full game room with the walls covered in razors and a garage full of "spares".... 100s-1000s of razors.

Top Bottom