What's new

I Miss You B&B

To all of the fine ladies and gentlemen at the B&B,

I just wanted to let you all know that I miss you and this site very much. There's no drooling over the newest acquisitions, milling around in the BST or seeking great advice from the wealth of knowledge the members of this fine forum posess.

We are having internet access issues at my current location. I haven't been on since last week. Unfortunately for the foreseeable future I may only be on once or twice (as I have to wait in line at the morale tent) until normal access is restored (or I get home whichever comes first).

Hope to get back to regular posting soon.

All is well. TTYL :euro:

I know your pain my friend!

Of all the hi-tech weaponry the Navy has, we don't have reliable internet. Heck, we didn't even have email when I first joined the Navy!

Keep in touch when you can!

Thanks for your service. No internet, that's just not right.

Since time immemorial, man has had the internet and the military still can't get it right? Amazing.

Man, that sucks indeed.

There has been 3 major underwater cables severed that affect that part of the world, but hopefully they can fix them pronto.

Think of B&B when you use your shaving gear.

I thinks of everybody in service every day, I know it's not easy, even when there is internet. So I thank you all for being in harms way for us.

Take care.

To all of the fine ladies and gentlemen at the B&B,

I just wanted to let you all know that I miss you and this site very much. There's no drooling over the newest acquisitions, milling around in the BST or seeking great advice from the wealth of knowledge the members of this fine forum posess.

We are having internet access issues at my current location. I haven't been on since last week. Unfortunately for the foreseeable future I may only be on once or twice (as I have to wait in line at the morale tent) until normal access is restored (or I get home whichever comes first).

Hope to get back to regular posting soon.

All is well. TTYL :euro:

Keep Safe
In my time it was the Pony Express

Thank you all for the kind words! Our .com access is still limited, but I found a minute to slip into the morale tent! I'll be back regularly soon.

Thanks again!

Take care all!

When Al Gore invented the Internet, he did not make provisions for good access for the miliitary. Isn't that just typical!!! :lol: :w00t: :lol:

Thanks for serving and have a happy New Year!

Be safe.

Its great to hear from you again Slagle -- everything will be here when you get another moment to check in. In the meantime you be safe and enjoy the hell out of your shaves. We're all pulling for your safe and speedy return.

Top Bottom