What's new

body shop "old" cream on shelf after Christmas

At least at penn square mall in OK City. Manager said stock in back to be put out after Christmas at discount price. Check with your local shop.

Same thing to happen in Amsterdam, NL. Presumably a worldwide thing: old formulation going on sale on Dec. 27. Be prepared! I know I'll be.

Thanks for the heads up. When they introduced their new one, I thought they'd be phasing out their old formulation with sales and was unpleasantly surprised when they were instantly pulled off the shelves. I guess they were just trying to boost sales on the new product with the Christmas season shoppers.

Sweet, there is one in the fox river mall 40 miles away, i'll check it out after christmas and go to B&BW at the same time.

Hi gents,

I confirmed this and picked up a jar for myself. Seven dollars each for the 200 mL container. The store I visited had quite a few available but they might not remain passed the "post-Christmas" shopping weekend.

Picked one tub for $7.00 today. I didn't see them at first, so I asked the lady and she said she forgot to put them out:eek:
They only had 5 or 6 tubs left and non of the tubes.

By the way, I did visit Bath and Body Works and there was not a sale on the men's shaving products. (Proraso tubes are still ten dollars.)

I scored two tubs today. They had a whole bin full near the front of the store. I think I'll shavewith it tomorrow, and if I like it, I'll go back and stock up. I've tried their new formulation with the Maca root. I've never tried the old stuff, but at $7 a tub, with a 10% discount on top ot that, why not give it a try?

Confirmed. They are 50 % off - and the creams and after shave lotion BOTH are 7 $.

If there are few here - I don't mind helping out. I don't want to be compensated extra - as long as all the shipping and handling is covered I don't care.

I scored two tubs yesterday. Just shaved with it 15 minutes ago. It's the first cream I have used that has a scent that I can't put my finger on, but I like it.

Just saw 5-7 tubes (not tubs) at the union square store in SF around $7-8 each, and (unrelated) a ton (at least 20 each) of Royall Bay Rhum and Spyce aftershave lotions around the same price at Marshall's down the street from there.

Cheers.

J

Got myself 2 tubs and some scrub.

The lady recommended me not to keep the tubs that won't be opened soon in the bathroom.

Top Bottom