What's new

How ordering a Shavemac custom.

How are you supossed to order a custom Shavemac brush. I have sent 4 e mails regarding price and options on ordering a brush. I still have not got a response. Should I try and call them regarding the order. I want to get a couple brushes because all I have heard is great thing about the quality of the brushes and the company. The brush I want built is a buffalo horn with a 25mm knot in the extra quility silvertip Do1.

don't forget it's the holidays. and also remember one of the reasons these brushes are so highly regarded is because they are handmade within a small company.

I think you should try to call after the Holidays. It says they're going on holiday from the 23rd until the 2nd.

A 25 mm loft is really short.:001_rolle Eruope is closed until the 2nd week of January let it go until then. You are literally sending an e-mail to one person not a company.

Hi SMF 22, I concur with the others, its just that time of season.

A couple of weeks ago via email, I inquired about having a custom brush made and received a response within hours complete with some helpful advice & recommendation from Bernd.

I placed the order on the 07th of December & received a confirmation on the 09th of December that the brush was on its way.

I could not believe that little brush had traveled all those miles from Germany throught the night only to land at my door here on the West Coast of Canada, all , within 24 hours of being shipped and to have this amazing brush just waiting for me at home . Amazing. :w00t:

Let me say this about A Shavemac Brush - Stellar !!!! Well worth the wait. :thumbup:

Yep...Time of season...I sent Bernd an email 2 weeks ago and he just set up my custom ordering page, so it's just the number of emails he has right now. He's a swell guy to talk to, but a bit hard to understand to the untrained ear..

Either way works, be patient with him...BUT once he gets your order it will be at you door in no time flat! Customs come BEFORE regular orders!

I got an email from him today. He apoligized for the late response. I got all the info i needed from him.
I can't wait to get my custom.

I got an email from him today. He apoligized for the late response. I got all the info i needed from him.
I can't wait to get my custom.

You did well in choosing a custom Shavemac for your next brush. I have three and they are the only brushes I now use.

Please take many pictures when you get the brush!

Top Bottom