What's new

Looking for American Crew scent

I love the smell of American Crew Daily Shampoo.

Does anyone know of a shaving soap, cream or cologne that smells the same or similar? It has kind of a manly mint smell. Very nice.

Thanks,

-Jerry-

American Crew site says the daily shampoo contains Panama bark extract, wheat protein, Rosemary and Thyme.
Mamabear comes to mind to help you out, but I also remember reading Nancy Boy products contain similar ingredients.

Good luck on your search.

i was just going to make a new thread about American Crew shaving creme i found at my grocery store (HEB). it has the same sent as the shampoo/conditioner. no idea on how it performs, but you might want to give it a shot.

found a review on this site...very bad news...but could work for you!

the stuff gets bad reviews here because it's a non-lathering shave cream. I use it on occasion brushless and it's decent. I actually use it mostly as a preshave in the shower. I have some that was gifted to me that I'm using up. Also works well with the hot towel treatment.

As far as other products, AC has an aftershave balm and cologne that I like a lot. It's in the same ballpark scentwise as their shampoo, but you might want to test out the scent first. Pretty much any salon in a mall carries AC stuff. I get it mostly at Trade Secret.

I like their face scrub and pomade too. But generally their shampoo, conditioner and hair gel is just a little too expensive for me to keep around all the time. Looking for sales helps.

-Mason

Top Bottom