What's new

Where do I buy a Savile Row silvertip?

Charles' site is a well-known disaster. If you are at the home page, look down for the left side for a little flashing thingie that says something along the lines of "other fabulous products..." There is a link in there.

Or better yet do a search for "Savile Row Silvertip" here with Guenron as the author and you'll find all the types and prices. Then send an e-mail to charles ([email protected]) or give him a call.

The pain will be worth it - my all time favorite brushes.

I just purchases a SR Silvertip about two weeks ago. You're going to need to email Charles at [email protected] Ask him for pictures of all of his SR Silvertips (there are pix on the site, but not all of the brushes) Also ask him for pricing and availablility, this unfortunately is the only way I know of to purchase a SR Silvertip. I went with the 3118 and I'm really happy with the little brush.

Here's a link to a thread of Ron's where he posts many pictures of the great brushes, but beware the pricing he lists may not be accurate at the moment, I don't know. I think this is the page that Scotto is referring to in his above post.

RTD....

Dont waste your time on the website.
Call Charles at 401.433.4045.

He will be able to answer ANY questions you could possibly have.
Very professional and if he likes you, very entertaining!
Just call him.
You will PM me later to thank me.:biggrin:

I got the 3228 and love it. I think the 31xx series and the 32xx series have the same knots, just a different handle: the 32 handle is bigger. But ask Charles to be sure.

Definitely give Charles @ QED a call as suggested. I recently received the SR 3124 and it is a great, great brush. He also sold me the SR 100 which is a real neat little travel brush and it has already logged about 5K miles with me and performed great.

-Scott-

hello michael,

the first 2 digits in the product number refers to the handle style (so, yes, the 31xx and 32xx brushes have different handle styles). the last 2 digits of the product number refers to the knot diameter (in mm).

me, personally, i prefer the 3118 and 3120 brushes.

hope this helps.

thanks,
mike

Leisureguy said:
I got the 3228 and love it. I think the 31xx series and the 32xx series have the same knots, just a different handle: the 32 handle is bigger. But ask Charles to be sure.

Top Bottom