What's new

Burger King Flame

My wife saw this on one of the morning talk shows yesterday... probably Good Morning America or whatever the one with Matt Lauer and Al Roker is called. She said the ladies sprayed it on some guy and said it smelled manly and they seemed to like it.

Publicity stunt...although I dont doubt it smells like burgers. Read the book fast food nation. They say that the burgers are sometimes flavored with esters that give the burgers more flavor and smell like hamburgers.

You will have to let us know how it smells.

Haha!
Went to burger king website and read an actual review from a person that bought this cologne.
Probably a fake review but I thought it was funny.

Reviewer: sdfgsdr tfhrtf from , TX United States
Title says it all, after using just all 5ml of this tiny tube I became irresistable to the plumper women in the area.
They flocked to me ripping off there clothes, rippling as they did so.

I just wanna big shout out to Burger King, without who america would not be so fat and i would never get laid

God Bless the Burger

Haha!
Went to burger king website and read an actual review from a person that bought this cologne.
Probably a fake review but I thought it was funny.

Reviewer: sdfgsdr tfhrtf from , TX United States
Title says it all, after using just all 5ml of this tiny tube I became irresistable to the plumper women in the area.
They flocked to me ripping off there clothes, rippling as they did so.

I just wanna big shout out to Burger King, without who america would not be so fat and i would never get laid

God Bless the Burger
It's probably real because it's from Texas.

Top Bottom