What's new

Acquisitions December 15 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a nice selection of European milled soaps in today..

proxy.php

Claus Porto "Favorito" (red poppy) & "Deco" (lime / basil) bath soap from Classic Shaving.

proxy.php

Erbe di Campo Tuscan Olive Oil & Citrus & Cinnamon. Also Ardecosm Savon de Bain Lavender

Got this as well.. Calvin Klein shave set: Stand, bowl, boar hair brush & Mach 3 razor.. Early birthday gift from my niece..

proxy.php

proxy.php

She's such a sweetheart.. :smile:

Hi Mark,
When I start felling like I am buying too many products for a guy that very recently go into DE, I see all the cool stuff you buy and I feel like I am not alone. :001_smile

Greg

The local post men are on strike, so I'm having to wait longer for things that I know should have arrived .:mad:

Whew...the 100 Derbys I ordered JUST made it...they shipped the day before the hammer fell. And not a moment too soon.

Found a little, cruddy, filthy Fat Handled Tech yesterday for $2 in a shop. Just had to bring it home, cleaned it up, very worn, no date, but used it this AM and got a great shave! For a first shave with a new razor, it was excellent 4 passes and very good job.

We had our office Christmas luncheon today.. Got this from my coworkers:

proxy.php

Clubman Bay Rum
Clubman Special Reserve
Merkur Double-Edge Razor Travel Case

Also, the postman brought this as well..

proxy.php

SCS Mediterranean Citrus Aftershave Splash

Got a few early presents: looking to be a handmade christmas :smile:

Lathering mug, 3 soap rounds (rosemary, orange spice and earl grey), bath salts made by my roommate scented with lavender and rosemary EOs (smells amazing!) Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Penhaligon's English Fern SS w/ bowl (early present from the wife)

2008 B&B LE Brush (well worth the wait!!!)

Took a while to ship, but it is here today!

Y1 president Click the image to see him with his younger brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom