What's new

Pitralon & Floid

Thats funny Patrick, I was just looking at that site yesterday. I would love to find a source for these A/S products.
Cheers, DJ.

PS. Sumatra would be a great choice, it's low in acidity with a nice heavy body.

I'm pretty sure that this is where Tom sourced these products.

I've got both the Swiss and German versions of the Pitralon and, while both are good, I find the Swiss one to be the one I prefer. Unusual scent, but great on the skin.

I have some coming from that vendor.... I will update this thread with my experience once it arrives. :smile:

Joel,

How were the shipping charges? I am thinking of ordering the Italian Floid, Swiss Pitralon and a Gold Dachs shaving soap.

Thanks.

Patrick

ponyplayer said:
Joel,

How were the shipping charges? I am thinking of ordering the Italian Floid, Swiss Pitralon and a Gold Dachs shaving soap.

Thanks.

Patrick

Not pretty.

You actually like that stuff? I bought some pitralon in the Czech republic....when I got home and opened it I recoiled from the fumes that came out of that bottle. Man what a stink....offcourse the swiss version might be different.

So what exactly is Floid then? I saw some monster bottles in my local store and am still wondering if it's any good. Is it the same as Pitralon?

Stauff said:
So what exactly is Floid then? I saw some monster bottles in my local store and am still wondering if it's any good. Is it the same as Pitralon?

Different stuff - the Floid also has gotten some favourable reviews.

I'm pretty sure that this is where Tom sourced these products.

I've got both the Swiss and German versions of the Pitralon and, while both are good, I find the Swiss one to be the one I prefer. Unusual scent, but great on the skin.

Is German Pitralon the same as Pitralon Classic? I've received decants of both and find that while the Swiss performs well, I actually prefer the scent of the German kind. So I'm trying to track some down.

Also, anyone familiar w/a German aftershave, Irish Moos?

Is German Pitralon the same as Pitralon Classic? I've received decants of both and find that while the Swiss performs well, I actually prefer the scent of the German kind. So I'm trying to track some down.

Also, anyone familiar w/a German aftershave, Irish Moos?

German Pitralon is the same as Pitralon Classic - great pine/cedar/balsam scent and a pretty good performer.

While there are German online suppliers, the shipping will likely be pretty expensive relative to the cost of the product.

I got my Swiss and German Pitralon products in a trade with a German member of the site in exchange for stuff that he couldn't get in Germany.

I would post a note asking if there are any German members who would be interested in a trade or shipping you a couple of bottles (not much more to ship two than one).

Top Bottom