What's new

Gift Suggestions?

What do you get the gentleman who has everything. I have an uncle that pampers himself with the best there is and every year around this time I am trying to get him something reasonably affordable that he might possibly enjoy.
Any of you in similar situations lets hear your ideas....

Get him an itunes gift card, or a box of see's candy. Tell him you love him, and what a good influance he has been in your life. As an uncle myself, I couldn't think of any thing I would like better.
BTW is that a lazer in your avatar? I used to sail one, a great dingy if there ever was one.

One or more nice family pictures, appropriately framed and matted (inexpensive enough at any craft-ish store).

Thanks Gents! Great suggestions. Hes got money, doesnt have much time to read, but loves pics of my daughter (his goddaughter). Ill do the digital photo frame with plenty of her. I think that may work. Happy holidays to all.

Yup its a laser. Love sailing it. Race every weekend I can in the sailing season. Great sport that has given much to me.

Thanks Gents! Great suggestions. Hes got money, doesnt have much time to read, but loves pics of my daughter (his goddaughter). Ill do the digital photo frame with plenty of her. I think that may work. Happy holidays to all.

Make him a calendar, with twelve pics of your daughter. If possible, try and use a theme related pic based on a notable holiday each month (A Christmas pic for December; a Halloween pic for October, a spring pic for May, etc)

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/calendar/

Bring it to a quik print place to get it spiral bound with an acetate front and some sort of hard back.

Years ago I made one for my dad, an obnoxiously difficult person to gift, using kid pics of my brother and me, and I've never seen him so excited over anything since.

Top Bottom