What's new

Baseball Playoffs

I lost most of my interest in baseball when the Red Sox all checked into the hospital a month ago. Ugh. Go Patriots!

mark the shoeshine boy said:
Well the playoffs have started....who do you think will be in the world series ???

Our Cardinals started out right with a win today !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Go Cardinals!!!!!:thumbup:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
Well the playoffs have started....who do you think will be in the world series ???

Our Cardinals started out right with a win today !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm hoping for a non-mets NL team to take it from the Yankees in 5. Just so I can read about Steinbrenner's face turning red and his heart exploding in a bloody mist of green, revealing one and for all that he really is made of money.

I'm assuming the NL fans will be happy with their team just making the world series considering there's no chance any of them can actually beat an AL team in a 7 game series

Baseball...? Who cares? The new hockey (NHL) season begins tonight and that is far more exciting!

as a Brooklyn Dodger fan in my youth(my father was raised a baseballs throw from Ebbets Field) I loved the mets when they were a new team. THen they got boring.

Switched to Yankees(nice to win almost evey year) and am hoping for a subway series.

Just saw the mets get two men out on the same play sliding into home plate. Perhaps the Brooklyn Dodgers are being reincarnated.:biggrin:

letterk said:
I lost most of my interest in baseball when the Red Sox all checked into the hospital a month ago. Ugh. Go Patriots!
It could be worse John...in SF the Giants and 49ers were both out of it a couple weeks ago. I guess I can root for Tommy though...local guy and all.

Well the Mets are in huge trouble already, no Pedro or El Duque. It is going to be tough for the Mets to advance with only one pitcher. I guess Red Sox fans will have to watch hockey with Michael:lol::lol:

If last night game is any indication of who's stepping up their game, Yankees will be tough to beat.

Rafael

1. Who do I think will be in? Yankees and Mets. Rain delay right now in NY. The Yankee batting line up is frightning. Will have to see if the Mets got enough pitching left.

2. Who would I like to see in? The A's and the Dodgers.

Top Bottom