What's new

And I found this... TS Creme de Barbear Lanolizado

I was walking by an old drug store, and with my recent interest in traditional wet shaving I took some time to look at the creams available there. I found this brand I remembered from when I was a kid: "TS Creme de Barbear Lanolizado".

TS actually stands for "Top Secret", and "Lanolizado" means that it contains Lanolin. Haven't tried it yet, but the scent reminds me of old hand soaps, not bad at all. Maybe next week I will try it and post a review here.

BRG, very cool for your first post. Thanks for making us aware of something new to buy and try. Now, you know that if you get a great shave and give us a positive review, then we're all going to be appointing you to get a whole bunch of the stuff and send it over here. That's just the way it works! I bet folks are googling like mad right now. Welcome to B&B!

nice find. with the lanolin you should get some great lather and it should be very good for your skin (unless you're sensitive to lanolin, of course). Let us know how it works out.

Well...another portuguese fellow!! Um destes dias ainda tomamos conta disto...Welcome!!

Fábrica Confiança...good stuff, of course.Same quality as Musgo, but needs some advertising...

I only know a little high-school Spanish, but I'm able to figure out the part that says (in Portuguese) "not for use by children under 3 years old." :biggrin:

I only know a little high-school Spanish, but I'm able to figure out the part that says (in Portuguese) "not for use by children under 3 years old." :biggrin:

Very well, that´s about it. If I had to be precise, it means "do not use on children under 3 years of age". I guess it is never too early to teach your kids how to shave properly ;)

Top Bottom