What's new

hiatus

Okay, that's enough.

I now have another 1.2 kg of tea (and a 130ml Yixing) on the way.
That's about 2kg of tea total - 6g / day 'til next November.
So if you could please just stop this SOTD discussion for, oh, 9 months or so, I'd be much obliged. Please. Just stop.

No, huh?

<sigh>

Well, I guess it's time to check out another of Steve's samples, then.
Better not be any more as good as that Hai Lang Hao, or I shall be very cross.
Scott said my beeng ships today.

- Richard

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
:lol:
Whatever you do, don't open any threads with the word matcha in it.

Well, I guess it's time to check out another of Steve's samples, then.
Better not be any more as good as that Hai Lang Hao, or I shall be very cross.
- Richard

Well, we certainly don't want to make Richard cross. This has been very interesting hearing the feedback on the samples. :001_smile

And it goes without saying, Steve, but kudos to you for putting together those samples & making them available.

A great help in educating the palates of the great unwashed (myself foremost among them).

And it goes without saying, Steve, but kudos to you for putting together those samples & making them available.

A great help in educating the palates of the great unwashed (myself foremost among them).

Thanks for the kudos but quite frankly Richard, it was a bit of a selfish exercise. I knew practically nothing about pu-erh teas but felt a great compulsion to learn. I figured I could put some nice samples together for the members, use the scraps from breaking up the cakes/bricks for my own sampling and learn a fair bit. I have learned a lot about the teas but have also learned a bit about the effort in putting together a buy and some of the variables (some of these I anticipated, some not).

So, I intend to keep offering samples and full bricks/cakes to members of this and the other three shaving fora in which I participate. I hope to continue to refine and improve the selections so I would solicit any feedback from the members for consideration in future orders.

Top Bottom