What's new

Goodfella Razor Group Buy

We have 18 in hand. 9 fully Chrome and 9 with Black Satin head and Chrome handle.

I have shaved three times with them and I think they give a nice smooth shave and are quite elegant.

I will post pics tomorrow, but here is the deal: $47 shipped. This is just for these 18 razors. After these are gone they will be listed at ShavingEssentials for $55 without shipping.

Send your order to [email protected] and I will invoice you through PayPal. Rember, yours could be in your hands in only 3-4 days...

Thanks,
John Cr.

what's the cut-off on making an order???? Until they are all gone???? or do you have a set time/date???

is this US only ?
I am also Shaving Essentials. We ship everywhere.

what's the cut-off on making an order???? Until they are all gone???? or do you have a set time/date???
This group buy is just for the 18 listed at $47. After that you will be able to purchase them for $55 at ShavingEssentials.Net and a few other shops.

How does the shave compare to a classic opened comb razor like the NEW.
I don't have a NEW, but I have an open comb ball end tech and a few open comb Merkurs. So that is what I am comparing it to. That said. the combs on the Goodfella are thicker and closer together. This makes for a very smoother shave, with less aggression.

It is same size as a Merkur classic. It is unassuming, yet elegant. It really surprised me once I began using it.

Pics to come after coffee.

I don't have a NEW, but I have an open comb ball end tech and a few open comb Merkurs. So that is what I am comparing it to. That said. the combs on the Goodfella are thicker and closer together. This makes for a very smoother shave, with less aggression.

It is same size as a Merkur classic. It is unassuming, yet elegant. It really surprised me once I began using it.

Pics to come after coffee.

Key question - how does it shave compared to the Merkur Classic or HD.

That will help folks figure out if this might be a razor for them and whether its worth the premium.

Also, how would you rate the quality/fit/finish of these?

$47 shipped, that's about the same as any of the Merkur barber pole models, those seem to run about $40 before S&H

I'd jump on one if the handle was longer, I'm pretty much addicted to the longer handled models at this point....

$47 shipped, that's about the same as any of the Merkur barber pole models, those seem to run about $40 before S&H

I'd jump on one if the handle was longer, I'm pretty much addicted to the longer handled models at this point....

make sure you take the blade out first. :rolleyes:

Ok fellas...
HD Open comb - Goodfella Chrome - Classic Open Comb
proxy.php

Left: Goodfella Chrome - Right: HD Open Comb
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Underside Plating
proxy.php

email sent.

Ok... I'm in! Give me one in chrome and a bottle of Royall Lyme. This will be my first open comb razor... exciting! :w00t:

Truly tempting. However, I am still in the holiday season purchase hiatus. If there are still some around in mid January, I might take a plunge then. Like any of the original 18 will still be here then....

Hmm, open comb and less aggressive than a Merkur open comb? I love my 12C, especially around my upper lip/under my nose since the head is so much lower profile and maneuverable than my 38- and 39Cs. But the rest of my face doesn't like it so much. I get a real smoothness, but with a lot of stinging and tightness. The Goodfella could be just what I'm looking for in an open comb razor.

I'm in, e-mail sent!:tongue_sm

Top Bottom