What's new

Cannot find prosaro thingy

I was on the Lexington Avenue subway line this afternoon, and as the train pulls into the station, I could have sworn there was a billboard saying Wetshavers.

However, a second glance showed it said wethesavers. You may draw your own conclusions...

B

bluefoxicy

make it easy. go to www.westcoastshaving.com and order it from there. Member of here, letterK runs the place.

I ordered my shave soap from there; they charged me $2 shipping! Amazon ships free 2 day shipping...

... except Amazon's third party sellers-- who sold the soap I want-- charge $7 per individual item for 3-5 day shipping, so 2 pucks of Col. Conks would cost me $14 just for shipping! What the hell?

I ordered my shave soap from there; they charged me $2 shipping! Amazon ships free 2 day shipping...

... except Amazon's third party sellers-- who sold the soap I want-- charge $7 per individual item for 3-5 day shipping, so 2 pucks of Col. Conks would cost me $14 just for shipping! What the hell?

As you've discovered all businesses set their own shipping regimes - often baiting you in with a low ticket price, then switching you with astronomical shipping. It's not unique to shaving soap suppliers, it's not new - it's (to my mind) unethical business practice.

Amazon is Goliath. West coast and others are the Davids of the world. They cant afford free shipping like amazon. I love me some amazon too but not at the expense of taking care of Davids too.

Top Bottom