What's new

Grand Opening at 1200 HRS Mountain Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow B&B'ers.

So I gave some thought to this, and this is what I came up with.

I open today at noon, Mountain Time. What I am going to do is this.

Between today at noon and Sunday at 1700 HRS Mountain Time, when checking out your order, indicate your b&b member name and request entry in the draw. On Sunday evening before he goes to bed, my 5 year old son Tashi will draw one lucky name from a hat and that person will win the value of their purchase up to $250.00 Canadian. (Winner will be refunded via PayPal and notified by email immediately following the draw)

More stock JUST arrived. I'll be adding it this afternoon. I'll post when it has been added.

Good luck on the Grand Opening. Will you be shipping to the Lower 48 as well? Oh, and how about a link, too?

TIA.

I will ship to the US.

http://www.rasagepoulin.com

I still have the things that just arrived at 1215 to add to the site. I'll post when I have put those up.

Sorry for forgetting about the URL. Silly me. I'm a bit excited today!

Wow -- cool :cool:

So what's the web/PayPal world equivalent of the tradition of hanging your first sales dollar on the wall??! :smile:

My wife asked me that question too. I think I'll have to print out an extra copy of your order and frame it and put it up on the wall in the "shave cave".

Oooh, Salt Spring (Island) products ... David Suzuki will be proud!

Other than that, yeah, this is all I need, another tempting shave site!

Your site looks great, very easy to use, and I would love to buy from you...do you ship to Japan?

Also, one thing...Your IK shave cream. You might want to recheck your prices--the trial size, 30ml, is 3.99. Full size, 75ml, is 17.99.
Anyone want to try some math? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom