What's new

Pré de Provence Shaving Soap

I was reading the soap reviews and I thought that I'd like to try Pre' de Provence. Does anyone know where to buy this from? I've seen this as 100% shea butter soap on the web site but it this the shaving soap? Also, they make it with a lavendar oil. Has any tried that soap? Thanks for any suggestions. Nate

I bought mine from Central Market, a regionally owned H-E-B grocery store. You might check a similar venue in your area, or of course an online source.

I was reading the soap reviews and I thought that I'd like to try Pre' de Provence. Does anyone know where to buy this from? I've seen this as 100% shea butter soap on the web site but it this the shaving soap? Also, they make it with a lavendar oil. Has any tried that soap? Thanks for any suggestions. Nate

The way i understand Pre de Provence is that they only have one soap that is specifically designed for shaving ...and it is very nice!

I traded some unused Derby Extras for a soap, and I quite like it.

the lather is nice and slick, and the scent is good too. It leaves my face very comfortable. I recommend it.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Looks like you got some good advice on where to buy it. The one I have is extremely light on the scent. I like it though. I have been using it daily for about three weeks and I think this will be my longest lasting soap to date.

I bought some about a month ago for Shaving Essentials and I am glad I did. I had no problem generating and excellent lather with a light, pleasing scent. I can't say exactly what the scent is, but it is good.

Top Bottom