What's new

Shower Gel - does it really do it all?

Hi all,

I use different products in the shower: hair shampoo, conditioner, soap, and face wash.

This is time consuming sometimes! Is there a shower gel that really does do it all, for those times when I'm in a rush? Or are these products a jack of all, master of none?

Which would you recommend? I'm in UK.

Thanks,

John

I would reccomend one product for hair face and body. Aleppo gold syrian olive oil and laurel soap. It is beyond awesome. If your UK shoot me a PM and I can send you a sample if you want.

im tempted to try this bar of soap called woodys meat and potato bar, its basicly a all use soap, body, shampoo, and supposobly you can also use it as a shaving soap,

Isn't Dr. Brooners soap all purpose? My oldest hates to use it on her hair, she says it leaves a film. I can't tell as I use clippers on my head once every two weeks.

I dunno for sure, as I've never been very picky on what to use in the shower, shampoo, body gel, douche gel, whatever it was called, I allways used it for hair and body.
Currently, I'm using Sanex douchegel, which is pretty gentle, as I got a bit concerned about the scent-loaded cheap stuffs I happened to use (gifts, etc). Mild scent as well.

Old spice hair and body wash conditioning. This stuff is the best and I have tried alot of different products and was like you at one point, with tons of products crowding my shower. I use this and a face wash and thats all. Leaves you clean not dry and smelling fantastic for a great while. You have to get the conditioning version because the regular one smells a bit to grandfather type in my opinion.

http://well.ca/products/old-spice-high-endurance_7969.html

I have used a couple of the all in one products (Target, Old Spice), and they worked pretty well. If you use plain old shower gel alone on your hair it will eventually look dull and dirty.

Is that true?

I always thought shower gel and hair shampoo were essentially the same thing, with the same ingredients.

Anyone wish to clarify?

I have used a couple of the all in one products (Target, Old Spice), and they worked pretty well. If you use plain old shower gel alone on your hair it will eventually look dull and dirty.

i´ve started using a shower gel from ll´ocitane, 5 essencial oil with tea tree and lavander, its quite nice, i guess i should worry about growing boobs...

it does a good job, but i dont use it on my hair,

I use a nivea all in one shower gel / shampoo right now. It's allright, but I do find it leaves my hair a bit greasier than if I use actual shampoo. But hey, consolidation in the shower leaves more time to enjoy my shave!

I only managed to keep my hair until I was 25 then it started falling out.:001_rolle

Gareth

I'm right there with you - now it just gets the electric clippers once a week.
So shampoos aren't an issue for me, I just lather up my head w/ whatever soap I'm using on the rest of my body.
Right now that's some of Issy's 80/20 olive oil soap

Top Bottom