What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Work days I carry a SAK Soldier, new version, and a GEC 15 with Sheepsfoot and pen blade.
After work and weekends I usually go with a Spyderco Delica Super Blue or a Military with Cruwear blade.
Also always have a Vic Classic or Minichamp on my keys.

Spyderco Native with the older CPM S30V steel. Found a deal some years back at Walmart and it's been my everyday folder ever since.

proxy.php

GEC Huckleberry Boy's Knife -- ebony scales; spear point; bottle-cap / screwdriver small blade. It's my three season EDC. During humid NY summers, I switch to a Chris Reeve Mnandi which doesn't require daily oiling to stave off rust.

Back when I was working in the field, it was either a Spyderco Tenacious, fully serrated, or a Spyderco Endura. Great knives, put through heavy work. Now that I've got a cushy downtown office job, I carry no knife to work! P.S.: Below pictures aren't mine, just identical to my knives.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Current line up -

The large one is a Spyderco Resilience - way too big for EDC, great camping / hiking knife.

The small wood handled one is a slightly fancier "Fury" - supposedly low quality, but it takes and holds its edge well. Good for the office.

My EDC is the Camillus. The sheep's foot blade, marlin spike and lanyard make it a perfect tool at work

The Gerber multi tool also goes on my belt when I need more than just a knife.

Attachments

• $2015-05-12 06.47.35.jpg
    $2015-05-12 06.47.35.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 199
SOG trident tanto. for me this knive has been tough, dropped on concrete point first, has cut i dont know how many boxes, tape, and various items. ive been carrying the same knife for 6 years, i dont put on my pants without this knife. a lot of people bash SOG, but ive had nothing but good luck, when a part finally failed, one of the screws that holds it together bent, they took it back and repaired the knife and gave it a resharp/regrind for free. now i just have to find some good sharpening stones

2 of my favorites. Quite the contrast, but both built to perfection and made in the USA. Chris Reeve micarta Sebenza and Strider SnG CC. I use them every day as I have no use for safe queens.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just got this beauty; number 144 of 200. It's a limited, hand made run of the Boker Subcom 42, which is UK legal as it doesn't lock. The deep finger choil effectively renders it a locking blade, however. Carbon fibre on one side, VG10 blade :thumbup1:

$42top.jpg
$42bottom.jpg

Have a nice cheap little Sanrenmu GB-763 in my pocket at the moment.
Usually keep it in my lunch kit every day to chop my lunch salad vegetables.
proxy.php

I nearly bought one of these, how is it?

It's a beautifully made knife :) beats the Subcom 42 Dawn I have hands down in terms of build quality and for the price, considering it's a seriously limited edition, it's just awesome. If there are any left I'd snap one up whilst you can

Top Bottom