What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

SAK Cadet with the black scales. I love having screw drivers on a compact knife I can carry even if I'm wearing dress pants. :thumbup:

$FullSizeRender.jpg

Recently I have been really enjoying my Byrd Meadowlark and Ontario Rat 2 for easy carrying. But I just bought the Mcusta Basic folder and the Browning Mcusta Ice Storm. A little thicker than my usual carry but beautiful and well made.

Today is my Caly3, ZDP-189 blade with carbon fiber scales. I think that this is my favorite blade shape / size for a "pocket knife". If I am planning on a more chore oriented day I will go with something bigger; but today is a day of leisure and this midsized knife is terrific

Leatherman Skeletool... Lost one and immediately rebought...It's great - and I always get a thrill when I get to use anything other than the blade. Phillips head FTW!!!!

$18-skeletool.jpg

From the BST, an Enzo....I'm loving it.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1442691536053.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1442691536053.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
This is day to day pocket. I don't even like it all that much. All of my others have failed me or have gone to the same place as my socks. I need to break down and get something new.$IMG_20150929_152438.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'm simple...I want my pocket knife to be able to handle almost any impromptu job so its a Leatherman Wingman for me. It's inexpensive and its a veritable toolbox in my pocket.

Spyderco UK pen knife. Wasn't sure how I felt about a non locking folder but I have been very impressed with this little knife.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I now carry a pen knife.

It has two blades of surgical steel and it was made in Japan.

But it is a Frost knife. There is prejudice toward that brand.

I bought it from someone at a yard sale. That person made a mistake, for he sold it to me for only a dollar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom