What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Ontario RAT 1

$image.jpg

Every day since sophomore year of high school I've carried either my victorinox Swiss tool (their version of the leatherman) or a leatherman wave. I also carry a pocket knife. Recently it's been the Kershaw Emerson partnership tanto with the Emerson wave feature. Excellent knife that opens as soon as you pull it out of your pocket.

I almost always have my Victorinox Cadet with me, and usually one of my Spydercos: Persistence, Tenacious, Delica, or Salt 1.

I usually have the small Victorionox on my keychain, even if it's technically illegal here, the others are handy keeping around. :)

proxy.php

Last edited:
I usually have the small Victorionox on my keychain, even if it's technically illegal here, the others are handy keeping around. :)

proxy.php
Is even a tiny knife illegal?

I don't carry a pocket knife when I'm flying, and I miss it so often then. I was thinking about buying a tiny keychain knife for those times.

Last edited:
I always carry my victorinox (not sure which model) and most of the time my ZT 0550.

If I'm feeling saucey, I'll swap out the ZT for my Rat-1 or my Buck 110.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My daily driver (at least when I am working or camping and need handy cutlery in my pocket) is a Gerber Tactical. Its very thin and light weight when folded, but a really sharp and substantial cutting tool when its open. The configuration of the blade and the pocket clip is optimal for me, especially when I am working out in the field. However, I know that Gerber is not a high quality knife. And I know it will require some serious blade maintenance from time to time.

My knife of choice when it counts... when I am doing some serious hiking or backpacking, is a Buck 110.

Victorinox Waiter
The only time when it's not in my pocket is when I change pants and forget to put it there :001_smile.
It's legal in Denmark :001_cool:

proxy.php

Top Bottom