What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

18 years with this baby

$41LSklYbwrL._SY400_.jpg

Wearing my new spyderco dragonfly 2 today. I really love how this knife just disappears in my pocket. Goes very well with my twsbi mini!
$IMAG0080.jpg

Kershaw Scallion assisted opening. Good little knife and have had it for years. Recently purchased an Ontario Blackbird SK-5 bushcraft knife, and made a leather sheath for it. Knife is stainless steel and wicked sharp!

right now I carry a ZT 0350, Thats my work horse. I also carry a blue bone XX case trapper when i want to dress up. Gibbs rule #9- never go anywhere with out a knife! (and a pistol)

This will be my edc most days for awhile. both are new. ZT0900 and a Boker nano both carry great. the Boker in my watch pocket and the ZT in my back pocket next to my wallet. The rubber band ball I do not carry just something I had at work to make the pic fun.

Attachments

• $New carry.jpg
    $New carry.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 139
Really like the flat top scallops on that CRKT, YetiDave!

Here's my current lineup (minus dive knives)

Spyderco Resilience - great for hiking & camping, way too large for EDC
Fury - A surprise gift from a friend. He was at a thrift shop and spotted it at the counter - it has my initials engraved in it! Supposedly very cheap knives, this one seems to hold an edge well.
Camillus Rigging knife - this is my EDC work knife sailing knife. The reflective accessory cord lanyard clips to a belt loop.
Gerber Suspension tool - great all around multi tool

Attachments

• $2015-05-12 06.47.35.jpg
    $2015-05-12 06.47.35.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 285
Top Bottom