What's new

Whisky Discounts

Hey, so just thought I'd let you guys know that Sainsburies seem to be knocking a 5er off most whiskies right now. I got a bottle of Laphroig ten for £21 and there's ardberg 10 goint £26 as well as a few others that you guys might like.

Get there quick or I'll have bought it all. :tongue_sm

Dave

P.S.

I guess this only applies to the brits...

Hey, so just thought I'd let you guys know that Sainsburies seem to be knocking a 5er off most whiskies right now. I got a bottle of Laphroig ten for £21 and there's ardberg 10 goint £26 as well as a few others that you guys might like.

Get there quick or I'll have bought it all. :tongue_sm

Dave

P.S.

I guess this only applies to the brits...

Ardbeg 10 and the Laphroaig 10 regularly go for around $43 here, and £26 is about $38 so you guys are getting a bargain even with the VAT.

Thanks for the heads up. Tesco has some great prices on scotch too, right now. Last week Glenmorangie was half price (18 notes a bottle if I recall correctly), and I just picked up a litre of J&B for £17.49, a bottle of Glenlivet French Oak Reserve for £23.87, and a 12 pack of Peroni for a tenner.

Love those Christmas savings!

We have a place here called Total Wine that has really good prices. So good in fact that, when my FIL comes out to visit, he picks up a couple of bottles of VO to take back with him to Cali.

Top Bottom