What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/2 - 10/8

Made a batch of Minnestrone soup Saturday night...some crusty Sourdough Bread and a bottle of Ceja Pinot Noir...

mmm...good.

Went a little stock crazy yesterday, a rainy Sunday does that to me sometimes,

Tonight summer flounder poached in vegetable stock, fresh spinach from the garden and Macum apples, Dj's Decaf Columbian.:thumbup:

Tomorrow I will finish making up the Chicken soup from the stock I made yesterday.

From Cuba: Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cedro.
From the UK: St Peter's Organic English Ale.

That, my friends, is a good evening.

NMMB said:
From Cuba: Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cedro.
From the UK: St Peter's Organic English Ale.

That, my friends, is a good evening.

Mostly green with envy over here

Chocolate muffin. Store bought unfortunately but they are my kryptonite. I can diet and cut out a lot of stuff. Chocolate muffins are not one of those things.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Roast butternut squash soap. It's good practice for my Halloween specialty-
potage au potiron.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Edcculus said:
Stuffed chicken and garlic parsley fettuccine in a marinara sauce.

Oh Yum.....! I have shellfish simmering but wasn't sure what I was going to do with them..... Now I know! All of a sudden I am a LOT hungrier than I was, can you imagine that!? :drool:

Sue

Scotto, you have to take better care of yourself dude! Lots of sample people counting on you. That and those of us who live vicariously through your purchasing exploits.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Clams with black bean sauce, general tso's chicken, and tofu with dried mushrooms and bok choy. It must have been good- the missus even volunteered to clean the dishes!

Jim: That's some good looking soup. Just a southern classic tonight for me: breakfast for supper. Since I am usually in a rush on Sunday mornings, I like the occasional pancake supper. We had that tonight with some good link sausage and Kona blend coffee. Guess that's why I am STILL UP!:eek:

jduffy said:
Scotto, you have to take better care of yourself dude! Lots of sample people counting on you. That and those of us who live vicariously through your purchasing exploits.
Thanks. Between removing a large chunk of my scalp accidentally this weekend and fighting a nasty cold, I am not doing too well. I just need to get better before getting on a plane for a business trip this weekend.

SWMBO left town today so I'm on my own... so I thought that I would indulge a little. I'm working on my IOTD as I write this... will update (edit) later to show you what I've accomplished.

EDIT/UPDATE:

For supper I had:*
- Baked potato with cheddar cheese and real bacon bits
- 2 skewers of shrimp
- 2 small steaks (with the edges “peppered” and some delightful steak sauce)

full

and to wash it down:**
full

*While it isn't shown in this photo I did have some steamed broccoli with my meal (yeah, I promise that I ate my veggies)
**Sorry about this being sideways, but at the moment I couldn't be bothered to fix it (as I am watching NHL hockey)... you can certainly still see what I'm drinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom