What's new

Bath & Body Works coupon: buy 1 5oz tube of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso green) get 1 free

Good in stores (not online) through December 24.

For anyone unfamiliar with C.O. Bigeow, you can click here and see the picture on the product page shows it's made by Proraso and is exactly $10 :biggrin:

proxy.php

I printed out the coupon and went to B&BW after work today. I perused the other Bigelow items, but didn't see anything that was a "must try", so bought two tubes. I figure I'll give one to a very good friend here for Christmas. I'm trying to entice him into wet shaving, and I think all he needs is a little bump.

Thanks a bunch. I'm trying to get my father-in-law back into DE shaving, and I can get him a starter kit with this. Thanks.

Used it this morning and really liked it. I'll post impressions in the review section after I have a bit more experience with it.

The CO Bigelow ASB they sell there is very nice, if you like the scent. I have the Black, the scent is nice, not obtrusive and fades. The Blue is a sort of "sporty" kind of scent. The Green is, well, greeny, and the Red is the hardest to describe. I like the Black, it's kind of spicy, I guess would be the best way to describe it. You can test them out in the store. The balm's quality seems to be on par with others I have used: AV Ice Balm and Neutrogena.. For free, why not give it a shot.

-Mason

I've used the cream three times now, and I really like it. I can see why some people don't -- yes, the soapy fragrance is different than many creams, but I like it. As someone else mentioned, it's like laundry dried outside as well, and the combination of that and the classic barber shop scent is very nice. Hey, you know you're shaving!

As for the cooling that kicks in when you rinse with cold water ... wow! I even used it today, eventhough the outside temp was 13F when I left the house. Now that's a blast of coolness; it certainly wakes you up, but I think I'll save it for summer. :biggrin:

wow...I just picked up a tube of this and it is AMAZING !!!!..I simply love it..I have tried samples of Truefitt and TOBS ...but I truly think that this is the one....

Gah i just bought mine last week....do think they will aply the coupon if I take it in?!
Go and return it. Turn around and pick up a tube from the self and buy it with the coupon.

People - please don't forget the after shave. I personally like the Silver bottle - all natural it smells nice ( no added fragrance).

Awesome, thank you! I copied the coupon and emailed it to the Mrs. in the states. She is going to go pick up a couple of tubes for me!

The CO Bigelow ASB they sell there is very nice, if you like the scent. I have the Black, the scent is nice, not obtrusive and fades. The Blue is a sort of "sporty" kind of scent. The Green is, well, greeny, and the Red is the hardest to describe. I like the Black, it's kind of spicy, I guess would be the best way to describe it. You can test them out in the store. The balm's quality seems to be on par with others I have used: AV Ice Balm and Neutrogena.. For free, why not give it a shot.

-Mason

I smelled a few of them last night. I would agree with my wife and I'd call the Red scent "clean." The Red reminds me of my Nivea A/S balm. If we had already done all of our shopping for the kiddos, I would have gotten a bottle of one of them myself. Oh well, I now have a reason to go back. :biggrin:

Top Bottom