What's new

Another Festivus miracle!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
So after three consecutive days that can only be described as food marathons/orgies, I hopped on the scale this morning, only to discover that I dropped two pounds since Wed. :eek:

I know I ran 16 miles over the weekend but still, how the hell do you think that happened?

Guilt free eating today!:tongue_sm

That takes great skill. I dropped 4lbs after my Halloween week of ridiculous over indulgence in food and drink. I did no running either.

Who cares why, lets just embrace the season of indulgence!

I don't dare hop onto the scale (it might brake) after this weeks holiday feasting however, I to walked just over 16 miles.

*back and forth to the refrigerator*

I, for one, am suspicious... a Festivus Miracle without Lynchmeister? :sosp:

(but congratulations anyhow Ouch. and to answer the question, either your matabolism was high enough to deal with the extra influx, the running sure helped, and/or, your a bit dehydrated and lost the weight in fluids.)

Anyhow, why ask why... just enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime food gorge, get outta jail for free card.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Are you kidding? I'm making homemade gnocchi alla bolognese as we speak for lunch, and have turkey enchiladas pencilled in for dinner.:tongue_sm

If only the holidays were in the more pleasant parts of the year. I walked 4 each day the last few days. Of course, that was with winter coat, cap, gloves, etc... If I went 16, I probably would have had frost bite. Hmmmm... I guess it would help me keep off the holiday pounds that way!

So after three consecutive days that can only be described as food marathons/orgies, I hopped on the scale this morning, only to discover that I dropped two pounds since Wed. :eek:

I know I ran 16 miles over the weekend but still, how the hell do you think that happened?

Guilt free eating today!:tongue_sm

That takes great skill. I dropped 4lbs after my Halloween week of ridiculous over indulgence in food and drink. I did no running either.

Who cares why, lets just embrace the season of indulgence!

What happened is that gravity doesn't suck as much as it used to.

Top Bottom