I have a number of straights for sale here. They are stacked in order of quality. The 2 Dovos are practically new. I only used them twice. The other razors need honed and cleaned, All but two of these would only need a light buffing and then honed. Numbers 8 and 9 on the list need some TLC #8 has some rust spots and #9 has some serious build up of something that needs cleaned up. All prices include shipping in conus.
1. Dovo All Stainless steel 5/8 With original blue tin a warranty paper. $110 Shipped
2.SOLD! Dovo Special Faux Tortoise 5/8 With plastic case $90 SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
3. Blue Steel 4/8, Made in Germany for Matthews & Lively Atlanta,GA $15
4.SOLD! Tucco Trumbull 5/8, The united cutlery co. Worcester,Mass Made in Germany $20 SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
5.SOLD! Henckels Hollow ground 5/8 $20 SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
6. H. Boker & Co. 5/8 $20
7. M.J Higgins Looks like 5/8, Blade rubs side of scales because of slight bend in razor $10
8. Joseph Allen & Sons 5/8 Has some Descent rust spots $10
9. Mercer Barbershop CO. Made in Germany. This piece has some heavy corrosion $5.
10. This is a Joseph allen & Sons 5/8 Barbers Notch Sheffield Eng. Has some tarnish and very, very little rust. Trying to get what I paid. $30 Shipped.
11.SOLD! This is another boker. It has a real cool design on the blade. No Rust just a little tarnish. $30 SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
As I said All prices include shipping To conus.
I will try to get some close up, and open blade pics as soon as possible