What's new

eShave, Speick and Free Shipping at West Coast Shaving

West Coast Shaving is proud to announce our latest addition of eShave products. We are now stocking shave creams, after shaves, brushes, and lots more. Of particular note, we are the FIRST eShave partner to have received the brand new Almond After Shave Cream. It smells great and is very moisturizing as usual.

For you holiday shoppers, we have a number of kits, including the eShave Special Value Kit (brush, shave cream, ASB, and towel), which would make nice gifts.

And of course, there's always something new around West Coast Shaving. You can now find Speick, more Musgo Real products, and some new men-u items. Cremo Cream due in any day as well.

To top it off, we are offering free ground shipping (USPS Parcel Post) on all domestic orders over $75. You'll find this option when you check out, so no need for any coupons codes. This is good through at least this week, maybe longer, we'll see. :smile:

Oh, I have a number of products that have yet to be added to the site due to shipping restrictions of alcohol products (I wish my programmer would hurry up!). Feel free to ask about some of the "behind the counter" products such as Musgo Real After Shave Splash and Speick After Shave Splash.

West Coast Shaving is proud to announce our latest addition of eShave products. We are not stocking shave creams, after shaves, brushes, and lots more.
(emphasis added)

Hmmmm.. tempting. Let us know when you actually *are* stocking these items. :wink:

Top Bottom