What's new

football

An 18-year-old kid was recently sentenced to 2 years in prison for criminal possession of a weapon in NYC. I would be surprised if Burress doesn't have a lengthy legal battle. Gun laws in NYC are very tough.

I used to say:
Somewhere in Texas, there's a 12-year-old boy asking his father whether the Cowboys will ever win another playoff game. And that father responds wistfully, "I don't know, son. I just don't know."

Now, it's:
Somewhere in Texas, there's a 13-year-old boy asking his father whether the Cowboys will ever win another playoff game. And that father responds wistfully, "I don't know, son. I just don't know."

The drought continues!!! :lol:

How 'bout them Cowboys! :lol:

Man that was such a beautiful game. I nearly went through the roof during the second fumble return for a touchdown. Not only did the Eagles beat Dallas, but we make the playoffs and knock them out of the playoffs as well. Man is my beer gonna taste good here in a few seconds...

I don't care that Washington lost today. Philadelphia embarrassed Dallas 44-6. If we can't make the playoffs, neither can they.

Philly is the most unpredictable, and one of the most fun-to-watch teams in football. Can't wait to see what they do in the playoffs. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Honestly, as a Giants, there were mixed emotions. We loathe the Cowboys, but Philly is forever remembered for The Fumble.

First Question - How long before the Cowboys fire their coach?
Next Question - Will that be before or after the Lions fire theirs?

Philly is the most unpredictable, and one of the most fun-to-watch teams in football. Can't wait to see what they do in the playoffs. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Quite true. They could go out in flames or match the Phillies with a title of their own. Absolutely no idea of what you are going to get each week.

Football Today:
Man City came back against Blackburn today from certain defeat in the 89th minute. Down 2 - 0 City scored 2 goals. The final goal to tie up the match with seconds to go before the final whistle. Great Finish!

Grid Iron Today: ZZzzzzzzz

Top Bottom