What's new

Favorite Creed scents

Ive tried two bought some samples Green Irish Tweed and Bois du portuguese... I love the GIT It has a dryness to it that I really like and a complexity
thats hard to nail down. The Portuguese is too sweet smelling to me I still wear it but not my cup of tea.Given this what other Creed should I try?:001_smile

I have a couple samples of Creed GIT, Silver Mountain Water, Himalaya, and Imperial Millesime. I have only used the GIT and SMW and the SMW is awesome and the GIT is almost as awesome. The other two out of the vile don't smell as good to me, but I will have to put them on to really see.

I like GIT, Silver Mountain Water, Millesime Imperiale. Many people swear by Himalaya, Original Vetiver and Santal Imperial. Bois du Portugal is much praised by those who prefer "gentlemanly" scents.

Vintage Tabarome, Bois du Portugal, Bois de Cedrat are all very pleasant. Baie de Geneivre is edgy and good to keep a couple of tester vials on hand.

I have sampled a half dozen or so Creeds. I find them either wonderful or terrible.

The only ones that I have tried that I like are BdP and Acier Aluminum. ...and I really like them. If they weren't so over priced, I would buy a bottle. There are just so many other very nice frags for less money.

Creeds are quite easy to wear and a great intorduction to get into hgher priced fragrances. However, I only consider Acier Aluminum to be bottle worthy. Erolfa and SMW may be worth a large decant if you are into aquatics.

Most of the green ones:

Feuille Verte
Green Irish Tweed
Selection Verte
Green Valley
Original Vetiver
and Millesime Imperial

I love so many Creed scents, but they sure do know how to make a green scent!

Top Bottom