What's new

Is ShavingEssentials.Net Legit?

I've never bought from there but I've heard so many good things about their company that I wouldn't even hesitate to purchase from them. With that said I know they take the time (again based on what others here have said) to write you a handwritten note thanking you for doing business as well as providing you with samples of products. Hope that helps!

I have purchased several times and this week I plan on buying more from them. There prices are great, the products are great (I recommend there Wesley & Scott A/S balm--they make it and its the best balm I have used), and their customer service is awesome.
If you have any questions about products etc email them. The will go out of their way to help.

I have bought from shavingessentials before and they will be seeing more orders from me. The hand written note and the samples are a great touch. I cannot recommend them enough!

These guys are top-notch online vendors. Customer service is great. Selection is great and you may be surprised by the extra samples they send.

when i meet someone interested in the kind of HIGH QUALITY shaving that i feel like i participate in, this is one of 3 sites i direct them to.

one stop shop.
- razors
- creams
- soaps
- aftershaves / balms

at prices that are very competitive.

don't forget to post what you buy in the Acquisitions Thread!

They offer first rate service and give lots of great samples. Highly recommended in my book and I'll definitely be using them again.

I might be overkill here, but they're awesome vendors.

Of special note- try their house brand (Wesley&Scott) aftershave balms, especially the lime. AWESOME stuff at a great price.

Top Bottom