What's new

Weeper Without A Cause......

do any of you guys get weepers on the first pass in any areas....I have this one spot on my cheek, I swear I dont think it ever heals....it weeps every time on the first pass....and boy does it weep.....its really only that one spot....all other spots have a reason to start weeping....such as overshaving....but this spot on my cheek just does it everytime after my first pass......I would love for people to share their weeper dilemmas.....

I have a mole on the right side of my chin. No matter what, 5 days out of 7 in a week I will nick the dang thing and it will bleed a tiny drop. That is the only reason I keep a styptic pencil around!

Depending on what blade I use...

Every single time I shave with a derby or crystal I get one or two on my upper lip. I use to cheat and use an electric there when I started with my DE :frown:

Just run a Feather over it a few times, it will even that little high spot right out!!!!:w00t:

O.K..Maybe not the best solution. I am guesing you have no mole there? A little scar tissue from an old bar fight? ( oh yea...that's me.)

I think you're stuck with using a dab of the styptic, unless it is a minor blemish that can be taken car of.

Regards,

I will get weepers on my neck depending on what blade I'm using and or how many passes I make. So far I've found that 2 pass, wtg+atg, with a cheap personna or a derby or bic gives me either a dfs or bbs with little or no blood.
Can't say that using a feather.

do any of you guys get weepers on the first pass in any areas....I have this one spot on my cheek, I swear I dont think it ever heals....it weeps every time on the first pass....and boy does it weep.....its really only that one spot....all other spots have a reason to start weeping....such as overshaving....but this spot on my cheek just does it everytime after my first pass......I would love for people to share their weeper dilemmas.....

Do you always approach that spot the same way? When I first started shaving I would always get weepers on my lip, but I toyed with how I used the blade in that area and now I'm weeper free. Expect of course for the other day when I got careless.

Top Bottom