What's new

Parker 60r

Hi all, first-time poster here....
Just wondering if anybody here had any opinions for or against the Parker 60r. The reason i ask, is that i have just bought one for £10 gbp or about $15 USD....so I thought i'd give it a go, as a first razor. Along with my badger brush and Proraso shaving soap, I have bought a trial pack of blades, containing...Feather, Derby, Gillette Platinum, Super + Platinum, Merkur , Wilkinson & Dorco. Any thoughts on which blade would be best suited??

Many thanks in advance.

Hi all, first-time poster here....
Just wondering if anybody here had any opinions for or against the Parker 60r. The reason i ask, is that i have just bought one for £10 gbp or about $15 USD....so I thought i'd give it a go, as a first razor. Along with my badger brush and Proraso shaving soap, I have bought a trial pack of blades, containing...Feather, Derby, Gillette Platinum, Super + Platinum, Merkur , Wilkinson & Dorco. Any thoughts on which blade would be best suited??

Many thanks in advance.

I've never seen the 60r, but according to the reviews here, Parkers seem okay.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=44&ltr=P&sort=&order=

That said, a great first-timer razor would be a nice vintage SuperSpeed. Keep your eye on the BST forum and snag one if you can. They're fairly cheap, too.

Top Bottom