What's new

Nice truck video (a classic B&B post)

I was emailed this today from a friend and I was just blown away after reading the emotional comments to the vid. This is real life and what this guy did is just unbelievable considering he filmed this all himself and took 9 months to do it. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Have you ever received bad service in a restaurant? Just asking.

I represent General Blasgrasto. He is fleeing the war torn african nation Belugi. Unfortuantely, international banking law means he cant transfer money to anyone's account but yours! (or stan the mans). So please send me all your banking information, passwords, social security number, firstborn son and a cheque for $500 made out to cash (my accounting firms name) and i shall transfer you the sum of USD$500,000,000 for you to hold on to while my employer goes into hiding. You may keep USD$5,000,000 for your troubles.

sincerely,

Dr Smigles

Loren married one of the skinny computer geeks over in the Linux Mint thread muscle boy.

Juuuuuuust a bit late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWDyoO42qIw&feature=related

proxy.php

I represent General Blasgrasto. He is fleeing the war torn african nation Belugi. Unfortuantely, international banking law means he cant transfer money to anyone's account but yours! (or stan the mans). So please send me all your banking information, passwords, social security number, firstborn son and a cheque for $500 made out to cash (my accounting firms name) and i shall transfer you the sum of USD$500,000,000 for you to hold on to while my employer goes into hiding. You may keep USD$5,000,000 for your troubles.

sincerely,

Dr Smigles

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I had a nickel for every time I pulled my four by four truck off the road, took of my shirt, and carried rocks through a muddy field in my chinos......

I swear I saw an adult film that started just like this.

Top Bottom