What's new

Nearly one-month hiatus!

*makes a moue*

As I do every year (though not reluctantly until this year), I'm having to grow out my beard to be a prophet-type in my church's Christmas shindig (lots of dramatic "short scenes" positioned throughout the woods, with hay rides going by to watch). It's always fun, and it's always cool to be like, "And the Word of the Lord came unto Sehrgut," and stuff . . . but I'm going to miss shaving until December 11th!

And, no, before anyone suggests it, I'm not going to take up shaving my arms or legs to make up for it . . . *grimaces*

*makes a moue*

As I do every year (though not reluctantly until this year), I'm having to grow out my beard to be a prophet-type in my church's Christmas shindig (lots of dramatic "short scenes" positioned throughout the woods, with hay rides going by to watch). It's always fun, and it's always cool to be like, "And the Word of the Lord came unto Sehrgut," and stuff . . . but I'm going to miss shaving until December 11th!

And, no, before anyone suggests it, I'm not going to take up shaving my arms or legs to make up for it . . . *grimaces*

Well, good luck with that!

While reading this, I was immediately reminded of the men in Oberammergau who, every 10 years, grow out their hair and beards for their roles in the town's world famous performances of "Die Passionspiele," or Passion Play.

Top Bottom