What's new

Colonial Drug

Wow. They're putting up a website? Exciting! Thanks, Henry.

I haven't visited Colonial Drug since mid-September.

Maybe it's time I make my way down there again.

Ok, not to rain down criticism all over my Bean-town buddies but what good is this website? A phone # (Ooo, they have a 24 hour answering machine--wow) and an address? I could get those anywhere. Pictures of soaps and bottles. Woo Hoo! Thanks for that.

Dom get down there and tell this guy to put his stock online and open it up for orders. Otherwise he's just so 20th century! :lol::lol:

Don't hurt me. I like Clam Chowder.

Ok, not to rain down criticism all over my Bean-town buddies but what good is this website? A phone # (Ooo, they have a 24 hour answering machine--wow) and an address? I could get those anywhere. Pictures of soaps and bottles. Woo Hoo! Thanks for that.

Dom get down there and tell this guy to put his stock online and open it up for orders. Otherwise he's just so 20th century! :lol::lol:

In their own way, it looks like they are saying their working on a "real" web presence.

When We’re Up & Running?(After We’ve toasted with Dom!!) ??

Truth be told, I'm not huge on New England Clam Chowder. Too creamy.

Anyway... the real news is that they're actually putting up a website. They're a bit pricey and I've only bought one thing from them (some Tabac), but it's one of the only places you can go to smell some of the more obscure and harder to find fragrances. It will be nice to see an online catalog.

I will admit to being slightly confused when I read about them cracking the Dom. Why do they want to hurt me?

Cool! I think I got one of the last Coates Tea Tree creams in existence from them. I called, they said yup, address, and I got a box two days later with a bill in it. Excellent place to do business.

Easy tiger. No one said you or your insipid derision should shop there. This much is a big step for them. Clearly you have been nowhere near the store. If you had, you would know that a physical inventory of the place would be a mammoth undertaking.

We understand this is their way to say that in spite of tradition they are joining the 21st century by going into cyberspace slowly but surely. :confused:

All in good fun.

proxy.php

Truce.

proxy.php

Top Bottom