What's new

Good ole' old spice...

There's a good deal of bergamot in there. Still one of my favorite scents. It's cheap enough -- just buy some and try it out!

It's a manly man scent. I'm new to scents and I wear it all the time.

I like the person who told me that I should get it because my old man probably wore it and if it was good enough for him, it's good enough for you.

Indeed, it's the best scent for the price. :thumbup1:

I love Old Spice. To me its just a classic and reminds me of my childhood because my father wore it (along with Tabac). I'm not very good at describing scents. To me it just smells like....Old Spice! I'll echo zachters's advise - give it a try - for a few bucks you can't go wrong. :thumbup1:

Jordan

GarageBoy said:
How is this stuff? How would you describe this scent?
In Italy, Old Spice is considered a premium cologne!
Go figure..the power of marketing!
I like it, it is a classic in its own way.

Cant go wrong with the old spice.
Its one of those colognes that will be around longer than all these fancy labelled ones.

The Old spice in the stores today is just a pale cousin to the original-

The Old- Old Spice was sharper and cleaner, it had no powder element to it at all. Mama bear is now producing a Cologne that is as close to the original as I remember. I strongly recommend it!

Goosemeplease said:
The Old spice in the stores today is just a pale cousin to the original-

The Old- Old Spice was sharper and cleaner, it had no powder element to it at all. Mama bear is now producing a Cologne that is as close to the original as I remember. I strongly recommend it!

Hmmm, this may be just the reason I need to.... place yet another order! Thanks GMP!

Jordan

When I indulge in one of my 'old-school' shaves, it must be topped off with Old-Spice.

Gillette Fatboy, Gillette blade, Mama Sue's Old Spice shave soap, Pinaud Clubman asb, Pinaud Clubman talc,ye olde spice....if this doesn't take you back in time, nothing else will!

Marty

Old Spice is also good for warding off dead fish smell, if you know what movie I'm referring to.:001_rolle
~Mark

Mama Bear's version of old spice is very nice indeed. Before I got into wet shaving, the two aftershaves I used were old spice and brute. You would not believe how may compliments I received with the brute aftershave.

-p

Top Bottom