What's new

Furry Clogs???

I'm seeing these things everywhere lately from upscale stores to discount marts to catalogs. Seems counterproductive to me, but I'm always open to suggestions. Anybody using these things?

View attachment 34377

I have a pair like that. They make fantastic dog chew toys...

Oh no honey, the dog got those slippers you bought me...good ur uh bad doggie....:biggrin:

Yeah, this is about what I expected. What's the point of a fur lined sandal???

Bah!

Bout as bad as those awful Croc things.

As to Crocs I actually do own a pair for walking back and forth from the car to the gym, on the pool deck etc. They actually work pretty well for that.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you because your mug shot frightens me, and I don't get the custom title but you're obviously plugged in to higher powers if you've got one.

crocs and furry clogs (and non furry clogs).... well, let's just say that I can't believe that we don't have a vomit emoticon.

Fleece lined slippers have been around forever. They are supposed to be really good at keeping your feet warm.

And here I sit in my bare feet.

Those Merrells that you posted are pretty comfortable. I worked at a shoe outfitter for several years that carried them, and they always sold well in the winter time. With those in particular, keep in mind you may need to go up a half-size from your regular street-shoe size because of the volume the fur takes up.

Haflinger also makes a pretty decent wool clog with a cork footbed that fits similarly to a birkenstock.

As much as I despise UGG shoes, I have to admit their success has given them the ability to design better quality shoes as of late. Here's an example:

proxy.php

Although if you really want some comfortable foot snugglies, you simply can't beat Cole Haan's Zermatt mule. They are incredibly comfortable, and sharp too:

proxy.php

Bah!

Bout as bad as those awful Croc things.

Actually Croc's might be one of the greatest things a military man or woman can deploy with. You always want a good shower shoe since so many people use the same showers. With Crocs there’s no need to change into shower shoes when you get to the showers you can simply walk there in the Crocs. They are cushioned enough to walk over heavy gravel and stay on your feet well enough that you could run should there ever be the need.

I love my crocs in the summer they are my every day all day shoe throw them on to go to the store or what ever

For my money, I'll take something made in a nation with a developed economy. USA will do. Genuine moccasin construction, full-grain leather, and the option to bolt on a camp sole if you feel the need to walk around town in 'em is just icing on the cake.

proxy.php

Top Bottom