What's new

Opening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening soon online(sometime on or shortly after 21 November). Based in Calgary, AB Canada.

Some sort of special offer will be extended to B&B'ers once I figure out what that could be and my stock starts to roll in.

Rasage Poulin

http://www.rasagepoulin.com

Not gonna say! Some stock is on the way, and am still talking to reps about other stuff.

No razors for the time being though. Razors in the new year.

Calgary!!!!!:thumbup::a17::a8::tongue_sm

One place I would love to visit again. Went there a few years ago and ended up in a nightclub called "Cowbays" I think it was. Lots of lovely ladies there and hardly dressed too! :drool::thumbup:

Calgary!!!!!:thumbup::a17::a8::tongue_sm

One place I would love to visit again. Went there a few years ago and ended up in a nightclub called "Cowbays" I think it was. Lots of lovely ladies there and hardly dressed too! :drool::thumbup:

Cowboys. Oh yeah. That place has quite the reputation. Prince Harry tied one on there and made nice with a bar maid within the last year or so. There were pics of that every where!

I was hoping to have my shelves stocked and be open on Nov 21, but my stock is coming slowly.

Anyway, I might be open before the end of November, but with fewer offerings. I'll post in this thread when I have more news.

Thanks.

Hey fellas.

OK. I will be open for sure NO LATER THAN Dec 5. So, there'll be time to do a bit of Christmas shopping at RasagePoulin.com.

Received my order today, well packed, contents flawless. And rapid turn too: ordered Sat evening, shipped Monday morning, delivered Tuesday afternoon.

Thank you, Scott, for a very pleasant transaction and great service including the follow up email after delivery confirmation!

glennz

Received my order today. One week exactly from Calgary to Southern California is not bad at all. Package was very well packed, and a I got freebie. Thank you Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom