What's new

I need a blazer. HELP!

Okay, I'm not talking about the Masters tournament or an electronics salesman. I'm talking about something super stylish, with which you wouldn't wear a tie.

I don't need it fancy or expensive. I need it fun, young, and possibly obnoxious. I would like to wear it downtown for some nightlife.

Help! I'm trying to stay under $100.

Which mall stores would be a good start? Macy's? some men's store?:confused::confused::confused:

Okay, I'm not talking about the Masters tournament or an electronics salesman. I'm talking about something super stylish, with which you wouldn't wear a tie.

I don't need it fancy or expensive. I need it fun, young, and possibly obnoxious. I would like to wear it downtown for some nightlife.

Help! I'm trying to stay under $100.

Which mall stores would be a good start? Macy's? some men's store?:confused::confused::confused:

For young trendy stuff I'd look at stores like Banana Republic/Gap, Express men, and J Crew. The department stores can be hit or miss, so I generally try to avoid them. If you want to go really obnoxious you can always hit your local goodwill and pick up some sort of really tacky vintage sportcoat.

Is this the sort of thing you're looking for?

you guys are awesome. You pretty much hit everything I knew about but couldn't remember.

That green blazer is pimp. ;)

Top Bottom