What's new

Badgher toothbrush!!!

I have a pair of Swissco badger toothbrushes. They work good, are reasonably priced, taste and smell fine--no prep required.

I have no reason to believe badgher ones are any different.:tongue_sm

There was quite a long post on this last year. I use the Trumpers Boar hair brush and it lasts a very long time in comparison to the plastic one I used to use.

How long do they tend to last you? Do the hairs fatigue as quickly as synthetics, or are they brushes you can use for much longer than the normal 3 months or so?

I have had my mock-tortoise Swissco for at least a year and the white pearlex one for 8 months or so. They are both solid and purty--no problems.

They are totally worth the $6-8 you will pay for one and they are automatically, intrinsically, ridiculously hipper than any piece of plastic crap with your dentists name on them.

They also look slick in any vintage travel kit.

I'd say those are made by Swissco. I have had several of the soft boar bristle toothbrushes. Right now, I am using one of their badger hair toothbrushes. Quite soft, luxurious you might say, and just does a fantastic job with Waleda Salt toothpaste.

Oh, and there is no smell or taste associated with them. I mean, the plastic ones we have today don't taste like oil now, do they?

Top Bottom