What's new

Acquisitions Monday September 25th - Sunday October 1st

Acct: many recommendations from the Gents here.....

Order from Charles at QED placed today.

1. Tabac.........SOAP :eek:

1. QEDman Vetiver soap

DaVinci H2O in atomizer

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
My chubby 1 in super badger came in the mail today. It is simply gorgeous :w00t: Thanks to Jeremy for trading!

Well, lookey what finally arrived after 4 attempted deliveries. Delivery confirmation AND insurance required someone to be home. Thanks John... :biggrin:

Quick and dirty - Edwin Jagger DE:
full

This is one seriously heavy DE. Very classy and very nice. Thank you to The English Shaving Company and B&B.

Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike02 said:
Well, lookey what finally arrived after 4 attempted deliveries. Delivery confirmation AND insurance required someone to be home. Thanks John... :biggrin:

Sorry. The carrier pigeons were booked. :smile:

Scotto said:
Livin' large, huh?

Hey, I'm trying to keep the addiction to a minimum. I've seen where it's taken people like you to. Say hello Betty Ford Shaving Clinic.

Actually it was a gift from a fellow shaver. I was able to get him to part with one blade and that took a lot of talking for a blade swap. What can I say? He loves his Israelis.

:biggrin:

I've been planning on getting to Target to pick up the Proraso (Omega) brush and a tube of Proraso cream as part of a "welcome to DE shaving" kit for my son-in-law. I was visiting a friend at her very "girly" gift shop and among the soap products I spotted an "Omega Shaving Brush & Soap Set". The brush looks to be the usual Omega bore that we see at Target and the included "soap" is a tub (5.2 oz.) of Proraso cream. It also includes a brush stand. $17.99

Great starter set up - I think the soap in a tub is better than the tube, although I enjoy both very much.

My prize from the B&B contest came in. Vanilla Cream Shaving soap from Mama Bear. Smells good enough to eat. Thank you Joel and the other Mods and thank you Sue.
proxy.php

Mike02 said:

Quick and dirty - Edwin Jagger DE:
full

This is one seriously heavy DE. Very classy and very nice. Thank you to The English Shaving Company and B&B.

Dennis

Jealousy rears its ugly head...... :eek: Wanna trade? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom