What's new

QED Bath soaps

What have you tried ?

What were your thoughts?

What would you recommend ?

I have tried the Jazz and Ranger, both are outstanding.

I tried Chocolate and uhm, Ranger, I think...

Both AWESOME and HEAVILY scented glycerin soaps.

Chocolate is like showing with a hershey bar...

Ranger is a mix of more earthy, woodsy oils... My favorite of the two.

Try one out..

I've tried West Point. Beautifully and heavily scented (better balanced than Charles' pine and cedarwood shave soap, IMHO). Lasted me about three weeks.

The Ranger can last up to 5 or 6 hours on me, very faint though. Jazz only lasts a few hours max.

Try Casablanca. Bergamot, Frankincense, clary sage. Which comes first in the notes? I don't know and could care less. It just smells of class.

Regards, Todd

Rosie & Chocolate for me. If you like Rose, his Rosie is f*****g incredible. Made w/true Rose EO.

I love the Ranger as well but my wife has a somewhat different opinion. :001_rolle

Where on Charles' site are you finding these bath soaps? All I can find are shaving soaps, shaving sticks, and somebody from California's vitamin e bath soap with no details.

Where on Charles' site are you finding these bath soaps? All I can find are shaving soaps, shaving sticks, and somebody from California's vitamin e bath soap with no details.

Ah, the beauty of Charles's site. The simple fact is they're not listed. That's why you can't find them. In other words, it ain't you. :wink:

You need to email, or better yet call him. The prices of the soaps tend to vary according to changes in prices of the EOs he uses. So it's best to call.

Good luck!

Evan

Top Bottom