What's new

i hate to admit it....

but my williams finally started drying on in the middle of my shave. though the cake is just about gone, i might have 4 shaves left if im lucky. it just surprised me because its always been so lubricating until just now. so i apologize to everybody whom claimed their williams dried out on them for thinking you were lying to me. and on that note, now that the williams cake is dead its time to try out my vdh deluxe :biggrin:.

Fiend --

Sounds like an opportune time to acquire one of the soaps from the fine soap crafters here at B&B, or one of the highly recommended European shave soaps that are so highly regarded.

Time to spread your wings, and all that. Check out the soaps in the 'Reviews' section. You'll be glad you did.

-- John Gehman

get tabac.

they sell refill pucks, but ive certainly never heard of somebody finishing. Ive been using mine for months and have hardly dented it! Some kind of magic I suppose

get tabac.

they sell refill pucks, but ive certainly never heard of somebody finishing. Ive been using mine for months and have hardly dented it! Some kind of magic I suppose

Tabac or MWF. You cannot go wrong with either.

Top Bottom