What's new

Speakeasy Acquisitions - November 08

I saw the previous post and had to chuckle! I picked up the same bottle for myself for my birthday!
proxy.php

As well as an Omega De Ville from the 80's.
proxy.php

More birthday booze
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban - Finished in port casks, I dig it.

Woodford Reserve - I'm kind of new to bourbon, but this is nicer than the standard Jim Beam i've got. Too bad it's not julep season.

A couple of bottles arrived today...
(1) GR Fine Alambic Brandy
(1) GR Christmas Blend

full

j.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of bottles arrived today...
(1) GR Fine Alambic Brandy
(1) GR Christmas Blend

full

j.

Ahhh, you're making me jealous. I REALLY need to get my order placed. Interested in hearing what you think of the Christmas Blend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie,

I had the 2002 Soussans last year and it was very palatable, 2006 is a bit of a mixed vintage but a good vigneron will make good wine.

I had the Merville last night and shall definitely be buying more. It was particularly full and fleshy for its 12.5% abv and was instantly recognisable as good claret.

I will road test the Le Bruilleau as soon as I can

Good health

Picked up some Jose Cuervo Tradicional Reposado on a whim last night... Not bad. A bit younger tasting than I was expecting for a reposado, but not young enough to give me a headache (which blanco tequila always seems to do).

There are probably better tequilas for the price, but it wasn't bad for a Cuervo offering.

Picked up some Jose Cuervo Tradicional Reposado on a whim last night... Not bad. A bit younger tasting than I was expecting for a reposado, but not young enough to give me a headache (which blanco tequila always seems to do).

There are probably better tequilas for the price, but it wasn't bad for a Cuervo offering.

It's good Marg tequila. I don't use it for anything else.

Top Bottom