What's new

Damooshki's LOL Cats, Demotivational, bacon & Spam

proxy.php

My cat did that once (got a plastic bag around her). She went tearing through the house for four hours hissing, growling and thoroughly ticked at me. For some reason, she apparently thought it was my fault. Apparently, she remembers it, because every time she sees or hears a plastic bag, she runs and growls at me! The black kitten, OTOH, doesn't care, and has been known to chase the other cat with a plastic bag in his mouth. (We are completely convinced that the black kitten is from another world and knows how to use magic, but that is another story. Look for a new thread.)

My cat did that once (got a plastic bag around her). She went tearing through the house for four hours hissing, growling and thoroughly ticked at me. For some reason, she apparently thought it was my fault. Apparently, she remembers it, because every time she sees or hears a plastic bag, she runs and growls at me! The black kitten, OTOH, doesn't care, and has been known to chase the other cat with a plastic bag in his mouth. (We are completely convinced that the black kitten is from another world and knows how to use magic, but that is another story. Look for a new thread.)

:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom